This is copyrighted material.
What is "Dort am Klavier", what does it mean and what does it have to do with anything?
Dort am Klavier is this blog, which I shall use to post my mystery novel series piece by piece.
"
Dort am Klavier
" means "There, at the piano". It is taken from the Rammstein song, "Klavier".
If books don't interest you, you are permitted to jog on over to my life blog:
Dry September - The Sound and the Fury of a Writer
.
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
▼
March
(2)
002.)
001.)
About Me
C. E.
I am a young woman with the highest hope and expectation of being a writer. I love the tone and texture of conversation more than its words. More than anything, my soul keens for the written word.
View my complete profile
Followers
Saturday, March 14, 2009
001.)
Oh, what am I going to do with this thing?
Newer Post
Home